Congratulations to the retailers who earned a $10,000 bonus for selling the $3 million-winning tickets, and to the retailers who earned a $5,000 bonus for selling the winning Scratch-Off tickets worth $1 million. They are:
- Rainbow Grocery, 1099 W. Lincoln Highway, Coatesville, Chester County ($10,000 bonus);
- Cider Sub Express Inc., 1999 E. Cumberland St., Lebanon, Lebanon County ($10,000 bonus);
- H Brars Mini Mart, 543 Can-Do Expressway, Hazle Township, Luzerne County ($10,000 bonus);
- Sunoco, 6700 University Boulevard, Coraopolis, Allegheny County ($5,000 bonus);
- Hometown Deli, 842 Durham Road, Wrightstown, Bucks County ($5,000 bonus);
- Ugo, 424 N. Baltimore Avenue, Mount Holly Springs, Cumberland County ($5,000 bonus);
- Presque Isle Downs & Casino, 8199 Perry Highway, Erie, Erie County ($5,000 bonus); and
- Sunoco, 2013 Morgantown Road, Uniontown, Fayette County ($5,000 bonus)
Across Pennsylvania, other big prizes
claimed during September included:
- Six prizes of $500,000;
- Fourteen prizes of $250,000; and
- Three prizes of $100,000.
The monthly winner list is posted in the Winners
section of palottery.com. Not included on that list are the many Scratch-Off players who won prizes of less than $1,000.
Scratch-Off games currently offer prizes ranging from a free ticket to $3 million. Before playing any game, players should read and understand the rules, remaining prizes and specific chances of winning at palottery.com. Check tickets promptly and immediately claim winnings. Prizes expire one year from a Scratch-Off game’s end-sale date, which is posted on palottery.com.
The overall chances of winning any prize
, printed on the back of each ticket, is stated across all tickets produced in a game, not by consecutive tickets sold per pack. Random distribution ensures the Pennsylvania Lottery and retailers do not know where winning tickets will be sold.
Newest Scratch-Offs >
: The Pennsylvania Lottery remains the only state lottery to direct all proceeds to programs
that benefit older residents. Since ticket sales began in 1972, it has contributed more than $32.6 billion to fund property tax and rent rebates, transportation, care services, prescription assistance, and local services including senior centers and meals.
Visit the Winners
pages at palottery.com to review how much money each county receives in Lottery prizes and funding to benefit older Pennsylvanians.
Players must be 18 or older. Please play responsibly
. Call 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) for help with a compulsive gambling problem.
for winning numbers, rules, chances of winning, and to join the VIP Players Club to play online
or enter for second chances to win. Install our Official App
, like us on Facebook
and follow us on Instagram
@PALottery. Use the hashtag #palottery to share your messages with us.