Congratulations to the retailer who earned a $10,000 bonus for selling the winning ticket worth $3 million, and to the retailers who each earned a $5,000 bonus for selling the winning Scratch-Off tickets worth $1 million. They are:
- 777 Super Market, 1655 South 29th St., Philadelphia ($10,000 bonus);
- Jashan Convenience, 396 North Main St., Sellersville, Bucks County ($5,000 bonus);
- Jadden Stop-N-Go, 1542 Constitution Boulevard, Arnold, Westmoreland County ($5,000 bonus);
- Radcliffe’s Great Valu, 953 State St., Mertztown, Berks County ($5,000 bonus);
- Sheetz, 111 East Roy Furman Highway, Waynesburg, Greene County ($5,000 bonus);
- Front Page News, 1801 West Oregon Avenue, Philadelphia ($5,000 bonus).
Across Pennsylvania, other big prizes claimed during June
- Eight prizes of $500,000;
- Four prizes of $250,000;
- Two prizes of $200,000; and
- Six prizes of $100,000.
The monthly winner list is posted in the Winners
section of palottery.com. Not included on that list are the many Scratch-Off players who won prizes of less than $1,000.
Scratch-Off games currently offer prizes ranging from a free ticket to $5 million. Before playing any game, players should read and understand the rules, remaining prizes and specific chances of winning at palottery.com. Check tickets promptly and immediately claim winnings. Prizes expire one year from a Scratch-Off game’s end-sale date, which is posted on palottery.com.
The overall chances of winning any prize
, printed on the back of each ticket, is stated across all tickets produced in a game, not by consecutive tickets sold per pack. Random distribution ensures the Pennsylvania Lottery and retailers do not know where winning tickets will be sold.
Newest Scratch-Offs >
: The Pennsylvania Lottery remains the only state lottery to direct all proceeds to programs
that benefit older residents. Since ticket sales began in 1972, it has contributed more than $32.6 billion to fund property tax and rent rebates, transportation, care services, prescription assistance, and local services including senior centers and meals.
Visit the Winners
pages at palottery.com to review how much money each county receives in Lottery prizes and funding to benefit older Pennsylvanians.
Players must be 18 or older. Please play responsibly
. Call 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) for help with a compulsive gambling problem.
for winning numbers, rules, chances of winning, and to join the VIP Players Club to play online
or enter for second chances to win. Install our Official App
, like us on Facebook
and follow us on Instagram
@PALottery. Use the hashtag #palottery to share your messages with us.