– In less than a month since their launch, the Pennsylvania Lottery’s new Fast Play games have awarded more than $11 million in prizes to more than 1.2 million winners across the state.
Fast Play games, which debuted February 28, offer players the chance to win prizes without scratching the ticket or waiting for a drawing.
The current Fast Play games are Piggy Bank Bucks
($1); Lots of $50s
($2); Hot Numbers®
($5); and Keystone Cash
($5). Keystone Cash offers a progressive top prize that grows until it is won, then immediately resets to the minimum top prize and starts growing again.
To date, Keystone Cash progressive top prizes have been won at the following locations:
- March 2: $80,517 top prize; Rutter’s Farm Store, 791 Delta Road, Red Lion, York County.
- March 3: $52,087 top prize; Theo’s Snack Bar, 1200 N. 7th St., Harrisburg, Dauphin County.
- March 5: $64,521 top prize; BB Market, 580 E. Main St., Uniontown, Fayette County
- March 7: $71,408 top prize; Express Food Mart, 58 E. Chestnut St., Mifflinburg, Union County.
- March 11: $95,140 top prize; Tippy Canoe Inn, 99 Hill Drive, Tidioute, Warren County.
- March 15: $68,928.50 top prize; Jack’s Supermarket, 711 First St., Smithton, Westmoreland County.
- March 20: $91,580.50 top prize; Happy Mini Mart, 1300 A Brodhead Road, Coraopolis, Allegheny County.
- March 20: $48,406 top prize; Deer Xing Inn, 13239 Route 14, Ralston, Lycoming County.
- March 21: $49,652.50 top prize; Barbone Beverage, 2014 Old Arch Road, Norristown, Montgomery County.
Keystone Cash also offers other prizes ranging from $5 to $5,000.
Fast Play games print on-demand from a Lottery sales terminal or self-service touch-screen vending terminal. To see if they’ve won a prize, players can review the ticket, or scan it at a Lottery retailer or with the ticket checker feature on the Lottery’s official mobile app.
Retailers may not print Fast Play games in advance; tickets must be generated at the time of purchase. Players may also purchase Fast Play games using touch-screen, self-service lottery machines found at many locations, including pharmacies, grocery and convenience stores.
Prizes must be claimed and tickets validated before winners can be identified. Fast Play winners have one year from the ticket’s purchase date to claim prizes. All lottery cash prizes over $5,000 are subject to federal and state tax withholding.
Visit palottery.com to review rules, chances of winning and learn how to play Fast Play games. Fast Play winners have up to one year from the ticket’s date of purchase to claim prizes.
About Fast Play:
Fast Play games offer the chance to instantly win prizes without scratching the ticket or waiting for a drawing. Fast Play games print on-demand from a Lottery sales terminal or self-service touch-screen vending terminal. Review the ticket, scan it at a Lottery retailer or use the ticket checker on our official mobile app to determine if it is a winner. Some Fast Play games offer a progressive top prize that grows until it is won, then immediately resets to the minimum top prize and starts growing again. Retailers may not print Fast Play games in advance; tickets must be printed at the time of purchase. Chances of winning vary by game. Find rules, chances of winning and other information for each Fast Play game at palottery.com.
About Us: The Pennsylvania Lottery remains the only state lottery to direct all proceeds to programs that benefit older residents. Since ticket sales began in 1972, it has contributed nearly $27 billion to fund property tax and rent rebates, transportation, care services, prescription assistance, and local services including senior centers and meals.
Players must be 18 or older. Please play responsibly. Call 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) for help with a compulsive gambling problem.
Visit palottery.com for winning numbers, rules, chances of winning, and to join the VIP Players Club for second chances to win. Install our official mobile app, like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram and Twitter @PALottery.