Use your mouse to Scratch For Fun and see an example of how this game is played. Scratch for Fun examples do not award prizes.
Super $300,000 Crossword is a $10 game that offers 10 top prizes of $300,000.
1. Scratch YOUR LETTERS to reveal 18 letters. Rub each matching letter every time it is found on any Crossword GRID. Each letter’s square, when rubbed gently, will turn to white.
2. When you have matched the letters of two (2) or more entire words on any Crossword GRID, win the corresponding prize shown in the PRIZE KEY for that GRID. Only the highest prize won in each Crossword GRID will be paid.
3. Scratch each “5X” symbol that appears in Crossword GRID 1 and Crossword GRID 2. Each “5X” symbol is a free spot. When a “5X” symbol appears in any winning combination of words, win 5 TIMES the corresponding prize found in the PRIZE KEY for that GRID.
4. Each Crossword GRID is played separately.
5. BONUS BOX: Reveal a cash prize amount, win that amount instantly. BONUS is played separately.
*Scratch for Fun is for entertainment purposes only. Scratch for Fun examples may not accurately represent game play or overall chances of winning. For complete game rules see the game page.