Q: What is Xpress Car Racing?
A: Xpress Car Racing is part of the Xpress Sports lineup of virtual sporting events. Drawings occur every four (4) minutes and simulate a two-lap race (drawing) of 12 cars around the Pennsylvania Lottery Speedway. You choose and purchase the car numbers that will finish 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place before the race occurs. If your selected outcome occurs during the race, you win a prize!
Q: How do you play Xpress Car Racing?
Players select the top three finishers of a two-lap race (drawing) between 12 cars. If your selected outcome occurs during the race, you win!
Follow these steps to fill out an Xpress Car Racing playslip:
- Select the amount to play (between $1 and $20) for each race.
- Select the number of consecutive races to play.
- Select a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finisher.*
- *Note that you must select three different car numbers for up to five possible outcomes. Each selected outcome will increase the total cost for each race. You can select Quick Pick if you prefer the terminal to randomly select the car numbers for you for each desired outcome.
At any touch-screen Lottery terminal, insert your payment in the payment area before inserting your completed Xpress Car Racing playslip into the playslip reader. Your Xpress Car Racing ticket will dispense. Then, watch the ultra-realistic depiction of the random drawing play out at select retailers or scan your ticket at any retailer after the race to learn if you won a prize. Good luck!
Q: What are the possible winning outcomes?
A: Players select a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finisher for each race outcome. Players win by:
- Matching the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place cars in exact order
- Matching the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place cars in any order
- Matching the 1st and 2nd place cars in exact order
- Matching the 1st and 2nd place cars in any order
- Matching the 1st place car
Q: How much does it cost to play Xpress Car Racing?
A: Players can spend $1, $2, $3, $4, $5, $10, or $20 for each outcome selected per race. Prizes increase as the play amount increases.
Q: How do you win?
A: Every four minutes, an ultra-realistic depiction of a two-lap race between 12 virtual cars will occur. The 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishers for each race are drawn at random. Each car has an equal chance of winning each race, regardless of starting position. Players can spend between $1 and $20 per race and prizes increase as the play amount increases.
Q: What are the prizes?
A: See the Xpress Car Racing prizes and chances page to see the range of prizes that can be won on any race.
Q: How do players claim an Xpress Car Racing prize?
A: Xpress Car Racing prizes may be claimed at any Pennsylvania Lottery retailer.
Q: Where is Xpress Car Racing played?
A: Xpress Car Racing can be played at any Pennsylvania Lottery retailer, but not all retailers will have Xpress Car Racing TV monitors. Click here to see retailers where you can watch Xpress Car Racing live. You should also look for Xpress Car Racing in places like restaurants and bars. If you do not see it, suggest that the business should sign up to offer it.
For more details on rules, chances of winning, and to try the game demo, click here.