– The four, $1 million top-prize winning tickets for the Pennsylvania Lottery’s New Year’s Millionaire Raffle drawing, held January 6, were sold in Allegheny, Bucks and Chester counties. In addition, four winning tickets worth $100,000 each were sold in Allegheny, Wyoming and York counties.
The Millionaire Raffle also awarded 100 prizes of $1,000 and 5,892 prizes of $100, for a grand total of $5,089,200 in prizes.
The $1 million winning ticket numbers selected were 00205321, 00209388, 00284696, and 00305713. The selling locations, listed in no particular order, will each receive a $5,000 selling bonus:
- Giant Eagle, 7000 Oxford Drive, Bethel Park, Allegheny County;
- Quakertown Food Mart, 1610 Old Bethlehem Pike, Quakertown, Bucks County;
- Southampton Beverage, 453 2nd St. Pike, Southampton, Bucks County; and
- Rite Aid, 101 Wallace Ave., Downingtown, Chester County.
The four, $100,000 winning ticket numbers selected were: 00060949, 00115609, 00194556, and 00340037. The selling locations, listed in no particular order, will each receive a $500 bonus:
- Alston Mini Mart, 2516 Monroeville Blvd., Monroeville, Allegheny County;
- Sheetz, 1000 Clairton Blvd., Pittsburgh, Allegheny County;
- Pump ‘N Pantry, 620 Hunter Highway, Tunkhannock, Wyoming County; and
- Rutter’s Farm Store, 362 N. Main St., York.
A total of 6,000 winning numbers were randomly selected from a range of 474,695 tickets that were sold between November 7, 2017 and January 6, 2018.
Prizes must be claimed and tickets validated before winners can be identified. Millionaire Raffle winners have one year from the drawing date to claim prizes. Players should immediately sign their winning tickets.
Each $1 million top prize must be claimed by presenting a winning ticket at Pennsylvania Lottery headquarters in Middletown, Dauphin County, or at any of the Lottery’s seven Area Offices
. Claims for the four $100,000 prizes can be filed at any of the Lottery’s seven Area Offices or at a Pennsylvania Lottery retailer. Millionaire Raffle tickets worth $1,000 and $100 can be claimed at Lottery retailers.
of all 6,000 winning raffle ticket numbers, listed by prize category, is available at palottery.com. Players should check every ticket using the ticket checker feature on our official mobile app or scan their ticket at a Lottery retailer.
This edition of Millionaire Raffle also offered eight, $100,000 Weekly Drawing prizes for tickets purchased during the first eight weeks of game sales. It was possible for a ticket to win in both a Weekly Drawing and the game’s main drawing.
This was the Pennsylvania Lottery’s 27th
Millionaire Raffle offering. Since its debut in 2005, Millionaire Raffle has created over 100 new millionaires and tens of thousands of other winners.
The Pennsylvania Lottery remains the only state lottery to direct all proceeds to programs
that benefit older residents. Since ticket sales began in 1972, it has contributed nearly $28 billion to fund property tax and rent rebates, transportation, care services, prescription assistance, and local services including senior centers and meals.
Players must be 18 or older. Please play responsibly
. Call 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) for help with a compulsive gambling problem.
for winning numbers, rules, chances of winning, and to join the VIP Players Club for second chances to win. Install our official mobile app
, like us on Facebook
and follow us on Instagram